< powrót

Registering companies

EU citizens may commence business operations following the same principles as Poles (this refers also to registering companies). The situation looks similar in the case of persons that received a permit to settle in Poland or a long-term residential stay in European Communities, a permit for tolerated stay, refugee status or enjoy temporary protection in the territory of the Republic of Poland.

Other foreigners may start running a company in Poland in the form of a limited partnership, a limited joint-stock partnership, a joint stock company or a limited liability company. What is more important, to start any of them they do not have to be granted the stay permit in Poland, because they may appoint a proxy for these actions. Our legal firm will also assist you in all operations regarding the registration of companies in Poland.